WORKING IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
Access Tax and Accounting (ATA) Limited is a specialist provider of UK contractor payroll and accountancy solutions.
The UK has always been a hub of business, driven by flexible working arrangements. However, the market is highly regulated and navigating the changes can be tricky. Contractors require specialist accountants to ensure the solution they engage through is the right one.
ATA provides the two compliant solutions for those contracting in the UK; Umbrella Payroll and Limited Company setup and accountancy. We offer industry recognised payment solutions for every type of contractor while enabling them to maximise their income retention.
Are you a new contractor or an experienced one? Are you looking for a great deal or a better experience? Are you looking for higher retention than you’re currently getting? Are you looking to work with a global brand? Are you unsure how best to work and demand the best advice? Do you want to use the latest in technology? Do you want a friendly, professional provider where you can sign up with no pressure and no fuss?
In any or all these cases you’ve come to the right place: AF is an expert in UK contracting matters.
- The Umbrella Payroll gives you the simplest contracting solution and the security of your full employment rights.
- The Umbrella Payroll is ideal for short, medium or long-term assignments.
- Our Limited Company solution gives you more flexibility to run your business, highest retentions, control of your destiny and more cash in your pocket.
- A Limited Company is ideal for longer-term assignments.
Limited Company Abroad
- Do you have an existing limited company and are you looking to contract in any of these countries?
- Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Hungary, Ireland, Luxembourg, Sweden, Norway, The Netherlands, The United Kingdom
- If so, you may be able to use your company for your assignment (special conditions apply)
WORKING IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
The most transparent, accurate and reliable contract management company in the market
For contractors getting started in the UK, navigating the UK regulatory environment can be minefield. Rules for contractors have evolved considerably over the last decade to address tax avoidance, though helpful guidance on the rules has been slow to follow.
This has resulted in considerable confusion for contractors, agencies and their clients with regards to the best way to structure contracts. Honest contractors face serious penalties, usually a significant reduction in take-homepay if they unwittingly set up their business the wrong way. Access Financial has deep expertise in helping contractors avoid these pitfalls, and will outline a few considerations for contractors who want to maximise their compensation and stay on the right side of the rules.Access Financial has looked after more than 15,000 contractors throughout Europe since 2004. We help recruitment agencies and their contractors take full advantage of the rewards and flexibility of the UK market.