If you are a contractor working through a limited company and you would like to work abroad legally, then you've come to the right place.

ATA are specialists in localising company directors and their companies to work abroad. You may have a UK limited company, and you want to work in France, or you may have a German GmbH and wish to contract in Belgium. In these cases, and many others, we can facilitate this.

Not only will this help you to preserve the integrity of you your company, but it may well have the further advantages of:

  • - Giving you the highest legal take-home pay
  • - Keep you in your own usual social security system
  • - Make your business international
  • - Avoid having to insert an Umbrella company in your contract and payment chain
  • - If you are UK-based, this is probably the only Criminal Finances Act 2017 solution available on the market

We have researched and run these solutions for six years, and we are uniquely placed in this specialist work and have more experience and more in-depth research in it than anyone else.

Our current country coverage for this solution is:

  • Belgium
  • Denmark
  • Finland
  • France
  • Hungary
  • Ireland
  • Luxembourg
  • Norway
  • Sweden
  • The Netherlands
  • United Kingdom

We hope to add to this list.

How it works

Our solution know-how is precious to us – it is our Intellectual Property and gained after many years of experience and financial investment. Because what we do is so complicated and not worth the time of most of our clients to replicate it, we are happy to disclose much of it to you.

What's entailed:

  • We localise your company by registering it for all the statutory purposes including registration as a foreign employer (where applicable); setting up and running a local payroll; operating your VAT and dealing with all the necessary returns
  • We localise you, the business owner, by assisting in registering you with the municipal, tax and social security authorities
  • We can provide you and your company with the benefits of the double tax treaty and social security treaty between your usual country of abode and your work country
  • We will advise you how to benefit from all the legitimate tax breaks that are available to you including expense claims, so you to maximise your take-home pay
  • When running payroll in your home country as well as the work country is unavoidable, we will apply for Early Double Tax Relief, wherever possible
  • We will try to help you to avoid creating a Permanent Establishment (PE) where you are working. Where this is unavoidable, we will assist you to settle your local corporation tax and VAT liabilities and avoid double taxation
  • Legally mitigate your overall tax burden at home and in the work country


We belive are greater in size and client numbers than our three main cross-border competitors combined.


We are the most ready international management company with staffed offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Germany, Swizerland, China, India, Cyprus and Spain.


We have more operating companies in our group to sponsor work permits than anyone else


We have a strong balance sheet built up over 14 years of profitable trading.


As we offer all the ligal solutions possible in our main markets our is a consultative approach.


We have our own internal immgration department and Research and Development that we manage entirely in-house.


We have our own IT departments that develops our platforms and software tools for the benefit of our clients.


We carryout an increasing amount of our compliance work in-house rather than via external partners in the intersts of services and efficiency. We have our own compliance portal for our agency and corporate clients to monitor their contractors compliance statuses in real-time .


We are the only cross-border international management company to be headed by a qualified chartered Accountant, Chartered Certified Accountant, Certified Public Accountant, Fellow of the institute of Management and International Accountant.