The Payroll and Payments Department
- receives invoice payments from agencies and end clients;
- resolves all issues of payments and banking with contractors, agencies and end clients;
- pays contractors on time and to their chosen bank accounts;
- updates payrolls and sends prompt payslips and statements to the contractors; and
- pays tax and social security liabilities to the proper authorities.
- The Credit Control unit monitors the timely settlement of invoices and follows up any delays to make sure that funds are received and paid out as quickly as possible.